High-quality, stylish, lightweight and ultra compact design
• Easily and accurately cuts small products
• Hard chromed, forged carbon steel blade
• Safety hand guard mounted to the carriage
• Easy and fast breakdown for cleaning
• The slide shaft is made of ground, chromed steel for a smoother operation.
• The high-quality bushings and ball bearings are self-lubricating.
• The dial thickness control cam system allows for an always precise cut.
• A safety cover is placed under the motor and the electrical components.
• The hopper features an exclusive heavy duty plastic protection to keep operator’s hand at a safe distance from the blade while operating the slicer.
• Easy to clean aluminum alloy construction does not crack or stain.
• The carriage and the center plate are quickly removable without tools.
Operation: Gravity feed.
Construction: Polished, anodized aluminum alloy.
Knife:One piece, chromium plated 100Cr6 forged carbon steel blade.
Sharpener 195: Removable, two stone dual action.
Sharpener 220-250: Built-in, two stone dual action.
Slice thickness: Infinitely variable up to 1/2”
Motor 195: 1/5 Hp (115W), belt-driven.
Motor 220-250: 1/4 Hp (185W), belt-driven.
Electrical 195: 120V AC, 60Hz, 0.92 Amp. (220V, 50Hz available on request).
Electrical 220-250: 120V AC, 60Hz, 2.5 Amp. (220V, 50Hz available on request).
Plug & Cord: Attached, flexible, 3 wire SJT AWG 16, 6’4” long.
Switch: On/Off button. Button is lit when machine is on.